   Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 12:58:36 -0000
   From: "cruznmd" <racuti1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: RIP VIN 10115
<<snip>>

Just kidding Louie. The whole friggin' thing is tragic. I'm really
glad you're ok. I don't know how upset you really are about the loss
of the car, but I'll bet that you're back in the saddle a lot sooner
than you think

<<snip>>

Even Christopher Lloyd told Marty in BTTF2 "He's drving a '46 Ford,
we're in a DeLorean. He'll tear through us like we're paper" so I
know that a Caddy ramming you at speed had to be catastrophic. I
can't believe you walked away from this.

I'll tell you this: If a drunk driver had just plowed into my
DeLorean, and I was still ambulatory, I'd have dragged him out of his
car and beat him literally, to death.

The great thing about owning a DeLorean is, you've made all of us as
friends and we're still here for you. If you'd crashed a Honda or
some other rice rocket, who'd even know or care?

Rich

http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=251812.3856299.5103760.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512
6215:HM/A=1754452/R=0/SIG=11tjeu2hk/*http://www.netflix.com/Default?mqso=6