From: Jim Strickland [mailto:ihaveanaccount@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, September 15, 2003 1:10 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [DMCForum] Mischief 3000...

Your 'friend' is either an idiot or was screwing with you.  I've seen
this "movie"... so unless he meant "ferraris and riced BMWs" by "delorean
stuff", there is no DMC content.

I understand some of you may feel threatened by rice; I just think
they're pretty funny.  Funny sounding stickered cars that think they're
fast.  Pretty funny when they pick a fight with me, hehe!  I pulled up to
a light with a riced mx6 in the other lane...  The light turns green and
I rolled on the throttle like grandma, still winging the car to 20mph in
like a second.  So I'm cruising at like 25 and all of the sudden i hear
ricerboi kicking it in... BRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPP!!!!   BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAP!
He passed me going like 60 way down the road.

Unfortunately, rotary = rice, but at least it was invented by a german.

Jim

On Mon, 15 Sep 2003 11:51:30 -0400 "timnagin" <timnagin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
writes:
> A friend emailed me about this movie/documentary saying it contained
> a ton
> of De Lorean stuff.  Has anyone seen this?  I must warn some of you
> that if
> you choose to go the link below, you will be exposed to annoying
> ricer crap.
>
> http://www.justpushplay.com/ls103dvd.html
>

> Greg

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=251812.3856299.5103760.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512