[DMCForum] Re: Return of the f***chop

I think Cadillac has something out for the Delorean.  The parts car
I have was smashed by a Cadillac as well.  Unfortunately James was
not hurt ;)

Erik

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "cruznmd" <racuti1@xxxx> wrote:
> I hate the term "life-partner". What a bunch of new age, liberal,
> tolerance-touting, left-wing/diverstity nonsense.
>
> I have to agree with the comment about the car. Yes, when
comparing
> it against human life such as in Louie's case, it's just a car.
When

<ihaveanaccount@xxxx>
> wrote:
> > OMG, Ski's post was a little excessive, sporting phrases like
> >
> > "...and I'm sure everyone here thinks that you should  die in
> prison!..."
> > "...we all have life partners and children...",
> > "...If it was up to me you wouldn't be wasting the air that you
> > breath...."
> >
> > and then that letter from checksix, too, damn.  I almost S'ed
> myself when
> > he closed with:
> >
> > "And it's been said before and I'll say it again: Get a life.
It's
> > just friggin car...and not a very good one at that."
> >
> > I can't believe that made the list.
> >
> > Jim
> >

> > On Mon, 15 Sep 2003 08:50:24 -0400 Travis Goodwin <tgoodwin@xxxx>
> > writes:
> > > I agree. If they're not careful it will become the DMCForum!

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=244522.3707890.4968055.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512
6215:HM/A=1595054/R=0/SIG=124ukap9t/*http://ashnin.com/clk/muryutaitakenat
togyo?YH=3707890&yhad=1595054> Click Here!

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=244522.3707890.4968055.1261774/D=egroupm
ail/S=:HM/A=1595054/rand=402681662>