RE: [doc] Donington 10th/11th September

Definitely gone come along to this one Martin!!  :o)

Claire

  _____

From: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Martin Gutkowski
Sent: 20 July 2005 21:26
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [doc] Donington 10th/11th September

Hi All

I've been contacted by Steve from www.renualtalpine.co.uk about a
possible meeting for us all at Donington on 10/11th September

Put simply, Renault FRANCE, in association with Renaultalpine.co.uk are
having a heowge motorsport meet, including a pan-european meet of all
the classic renault racers, as well as the current F1 team. They also
have a class for Renault engined sports cars from other marques. We've
been offered a good club stand to promote the DeLorean and at £7 per car
buys you entry to display your car, plus the right to parade laps of the
circuit. I think this is pretty good value personally.

Please don't confuse this with the Gaydon meet from a couple of years
back - this is an offiscial Renault event organised by Renault France
(and as far as I know, has nothing to do with the ROC) with over 130,000
tickets going out from all the Renault dealers in this country and
Europe. In short, a big show.

For those who aren't aware, the Renault Alpines share the rear-mounted
PRV of the DeLorean, but up to 3 litre turbo in the A610, and a very
fast car.
Because Steve is in league with the organisers, we can sort out payment
on the day, but would like some ideas of numbers. Can I have a show of
hands please? Some more details can be had here

http://www.renaultalpine.co.uk/Inscription%20Donington%20ANG.pdf

Don't worry about registration page though.

Chrispy, shall we make this an official meet?

Best Wishes

Martin

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk

  _____

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

on the web.

*      Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo!
<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>  Terms of Service.

  _____

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk