[doc] Rear lights.

I have been playing with Gully's rear lights.

As the plugs to the original circuit boards had been cut off to fit the
"Euro-lights", I decided to re-fit the American type lights, so had
obtained a new near wiring harness from Dave H, but decided instead not
to use it, with the horrible old plugs to the circuit boards.

Instead I went to the scrap yard and came back with a bag full of
assorted bulb holders.   A bit of re-wiring and some led bulbs and I now
have 4 rear lights/ stop lights and two fog lights, plus I've
re-connected the amber side markers front and back. I think it looks
much better and should be very reliable with my modern bulb holders and
soldered joints.

Best regards
Chris Parnham
DOC 2