From: jchapelhow [mailto:chapelhow@xxxx]
Sent: 27 July 2003 17:54
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [doc] 'Modern' style air conditioning

Jan

I bought two of the DMCH blank switches (1 to be used for the fog
lights) so that may be the way to go. Thanks also for your previous
response to my electrical gremlins. Now I know where to look for the
front ground point it shows signs of obvious rust. I am waiting to
borrow a proper trolley jack so that I can remove the front wheel and