RE: [doc] A few thoughts on DeLorean Windscreans-

RE: [doc] A few thoughts on DeLorean Windscreans-

Fair enough Martin.

Dave has picked up numerous other new windscreens over the last few yearsand I believe he may have a the odd one left, but I expect they would be abit dearer, but I'm not sure.

BTW..what problems can I expect to face with "The port authorities" when I bring my new French car back next week?

Chris Parnham

SNIP>>>

The price of the screen is kind of immaterial as it goes through
insurance anyway, and FWIW if it were a strait "out-of-pocket" expense,
Dave's are CHEAPER (despite what I have said before - that supplier
suddenly doesn't have them now we want one). If my screen were to go,
I'd want it replaced with the same tint, which is why I haven't
approached Dave for Steve's screen.

Martin