Re: [doc] A few thoughts on DeLorean Windscreans-

Re: [doc] A few thoughts on DeLorean Windscreans-

I got no more than a cursory glance inside to check I wasn't carrying loads of tobacco in it. Apart from that they just waved me through in Dover. Pulling me over would have filled up three bays so I guess there were other "easier" cars to check!

By the way, some of the prices I got quoted with the trailer were horrendous Â300+. I eventually went with P&O/Stena because I signed up with their on-line service and was able to buy a 3-day return instead of a 5 - I presume you'll be staying over one night? I think it came to Â115 in the end.

Martin

Chris Parnham wrote:

BTW..what problems can I expect to face with "The port authorities" when I bring my new French car back next week?