Re: [doc] Gavin's D

In message <MEEMLHCOPECBKGMAKNJDGEFACFAA.chrisparnham@xxxx>,
Chris Parnham <chrisparnham@xxxx> writes
>I have limited info on Gavin's Car, reg number OUH 670X, vin. 1162, bought
>from "Swatttons Sports Cars"., grey int. Manual.

If I'm lucky... I should be able to tell people a lot about that car.
Heck, it's probably sold by now, but I've got the cash organised!

(incidentally, you should have my cheque by the weekend so I can be a
fully paid up member ;) Have been rather busy).

Richard (note the new, less embarrassing email address!).
--
Richard Kilpatrick, long haired prophet of doom. |\ _,,,---,,_
Musical suicide - www.mp3.com/RichardKilpatrick /,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,