From: Coys [mailto:mail@xxxx]
Sent: 23 April 2002 18:08
To: chrisparnham@xxxx
Subject: CCC:

Dear Chris Parnham

The catalogue for our next auction, to be held on April 30th at the Business
Design Centre, Islington, is now available on our website at
http://www.coys.co.uk

Included in this impressive sale are Elton John\'s 1964 S3 Bentley along
with a beautiful gold Bentley 4 1/4 litre drop head by James Young featuring
their trademark cantilever door arrangement.

One of the cars attracting most interest is the \'Inspector Morse\' Jaguar,
the very MK2 used in the internationally famous TV detective series.

To view the full catalogue, please have a look at the site at
http://www.coys.co.uk If you have any questions, please e-mail
auctions@xxxx

Now, if there are any of our younger members currently looking for work, you
may be interested to know that due to further expansion in the UK and
Europe, Coys are looking to recruit an enthusiastic Junior member of staff
to work within their thriving auction department. The successful applicant
will have basic office skills, a pleasant manner and be flexible and
versatile in their approach to work. An enthusiasm for working with old cars
is an obvious necessity as well!

The job is Kensington based, with many opportunities to travel, both in the
UK and Europe.

Please send C.V.s to Robin Hanauer, Coys London, 2-4 Queens Gate Mews,
London, SW7 5QJ or e mail him at auctions@xxxx

Yours,

Chris Routledge
Managing Director