Parts Cross Ref. CLUTCH

Hi,
Does anyone have the respective cross reference parts/parts numbers (I assume Renault) for the clutch?
This spring/summer I have to service my clutchsystem (squeaking etc.)

Although I strongly support the DMC vendors, I think these "heavy" parts would be both sensible, economical and easy to get in Europe. Can anyone help?

Flywheel/Clutch/Bearing Clutch Kit
DeLorean Part Numbers:
102512
102753
103245

What Renault numbers are these?

Also, I can tell you that the boots for the steering rack are from the SAAB 900,
year 1979-1993. The track rod ends are from the Ford Escort, year 1981-1990

Martin - How about collecting such info as this on the DOC UK Website?

In addition, it would be nice to know the numbers for the disc brakes and brake pads.
 (Last year, I had to order those fromthe States - had no luck in finding replacements)

Best wishes
Stian