From: Paul Salsbury [mailto:paul.salsbury@xxxx]
Sent: 23 April 2002 10:20
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [doc] Gavin's D

Does anyone know if Gavins Painted D was oringinally
owned by Noel Orr in Northern Ireland. If so I met
Noel a couple of months ago and he gave me a copy of
The local Newspaper artical printed in NI when the Car
was painted by Berger paints and some photo's of the
car after it was done, in the hanger with his plane.

Cheers

Paul