Re: [doc] Now MY door's stuck!

Thanks Mark, I figured I'd end up with a scenario like this! At least it's not the drivers' side I suppose - that'd be doubly
bad because the window doesn't work

Are you telling me to tug on the lock mech or the handle release mech? I think the lock's a bit too loose and the front latch
still thinks its locked.

BTW the all-new door handle is one of Houston's remanufactured jobbies - still I know I need more leverage than that provides

Cheers - I'll let you know how it goes in 3 weeks time!

Martin