Car for sale.

List,

It is very difficult to look after 3 DeLorean's with the care they deserve
and I need to make some room in my garage. Gaydon have still not made room
for "lefty".

I have decided that one car must go. I'm not too concerned which one it is,
as I will still have an "as new" one, which I don't use anyway, left.

Lefty, "as new" Left Hand Drive manual, grey interior, vin 20049. 1983.
Spent most of its days a two different private collections. I got it running
and properly registed in the UK in 2000. price £18k

Dusty, known by most of you, Black interior Right hand drive, Manual, a
sticker inside states that the under-body was made on Feb 29th 1981, the
second day of production, although the vin plate ( fitted by Wooler-Hodec)
says May 82.The mileage, post Euro-fest is about 630. price £29K

Any one who is seriously interested should contact me on 01332- 23 08 23.

Don't worry, I'm not going off the cars, far from it with my BTTF project
still only just getting going, but I AM overstocked!

Chris Parnham