[doc] RE:Wide Angle Mirrors

Hi John/list!

That's great news for me~ Halford cuts convex glass!?
Wanna make a pair of anti-glare ones for my D! I will
also try the 'bend 25mm backward' method and see the
difference it makes! (Thanks Mark!)

But I have a problem... can someone supply me with a
paper template of the DeLorean side mirrors?? My D is
in Hong Kong and I am in Leeds at the moment!! Wanna
get the mirrors to hand and so I can install it when I
go home.

BTW, the binnacle of my D should be properly seated,
as I kind of checked it (didn't take it off to check
though, as I am not sure of what to take off and what
to not... and I have a custom air conditioner blocking
my way there!!) See "RHD 3046" under photo section.

I can see the speedo, the rpm, the temperature...etc
with not much problem, but my steering wheel keeps
sliding down very slowly every time after I adjust it
to the correct position, blocking me from seeing the
left/right indicators and the low/high beam
indicators.

Perhaps the Steering column lower bushing is causing
me the trouble??

Many Thanks,

John Tien
DOC 8
RHD 3046

P.S. John, what's the subject of your previous post??
I can't find it~