From: Samantha Brown [mailto:sc100club@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 13 January 2005 21:01
To: secretary@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Crawley Classic & American Car Show

Dear Club Representative

The Sussex Borders Motor Club cordially invites your club and its
members to a Classic & American Car Show and Spring Carnival on Monday
30th May 2005 at Southgate playing fields, Crawley, West Sussex. Gates
open at 9am.

Entry to the event is £1 per vehicle, but any other donations to
?Crawley Lions? for local Charities would be most welcome.
Trophies will be awarded in several different categories, including the
very popular used and cruised award for daily driven classics.

If you would like to attend please copy as necessary and complete the
enclosed form and return to the above address by 15th May. For further
information please either contact myself Samantha Brown at
sc100club@xxxxxxxxx or Malcolm Wiltshire at jeepster968@xxxxxxx or
telephone Samantha on 01737 766263.

Samantha Brown
Secretary - SBMC