Re: [doc] Lock, stock and two smoking solenoids.

Re: [doc] Lock, stock and two smoking solenoids.

Nyaaargh!

To stop the central locking system working, simply un plug it. Then send it to me and I'll refurbish it for you - I replace
the relays with modern ones and fix some electronic oversights to prevent the unit self-destructing.

Remote central locking will be plug-and-play once you trust the module, and door launchers can be run off another OEM module
(if like me, you fancy the idea of using stock kit). I have found a place selling all the bits needed.

Martin