Re: driver door locks again

Do you have the Service Bulletin ST-10-8/81? This bulletin has to be
read very carefully because it is not at all clear. However, by
implication it is important to know the door latch settings are
correct before setting the door locks. The bulletin also has some
important points about establishing the proper clearances and when
to check for inappropriate preload on the linkages.

I do not like working with the door locks armed. I would recommend
disconnecting the power to the lock control, disconnecting the
harness for the lock/unlock contacts and using a test light to show
you when the door contact is operating.

Harold McElraft - 3354

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, John Podlewski <john_podlewski@xxxx>
wrote:
> Any help with driver door lock settings fo latch rods that's what
I suspect. All hardware is either good or brand new don't know what
to do. Door wil either lock and stay locked or remain unlocked at
all times THERE IS NO INBETWEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Phip anyone