RE: [DML] Re: Wheel bearing tech

These bearings were about $45.00 each at autozone. Fiat 128. Not a really expensive bearing in my opinion. To replace , after removing a large circlip, they must be pressed into the hubs and must be done squarely to run true. They can be cleaned and repacked by removing the hub, and popping out the split inner races. Proper care must be taken with the seals. Don't be afraid of these things. It's not an exotic DeLorean only item. No reason to scare people into thinking they need a high dollar expert to deal with their front wheel bearings.
Jim
6147