D sightings in Southern New Jersey

One of my coworkers told me he went to a car show on Rt. 49 in Salem county,
NJ last weekend and saw 2 DeLoreans... both automatics. I had been sick or I
would have gone too. My town is just about 30 minutes away from there, also
on Rt. 49. Saw someone else driving a D on the other end of Rt. 49 near
Tuckahoe, NJ a few weeks ago. I wasn't driving my D though, and didn't see it in
time to try to recognize the driver. We were surprised. I never see another D
on the road around here. Anybody local? From the DML?

Wayne A. Ernst
11174
Bridgeton, NJ