      1. eBay, Auction Fraud, Scams and Swindels
           From: "thinkstainless" <stldrgn@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. DeLorean model trade & Bricklin forsale
           From: "Fedeli, Joe (DSCP)" <Joe.Fedeli@xxxxxxx>
      3. Dealer sign for sale
           From: "James Espey" <james@xxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Wheel bearing tech
           From: "cruznmd" <racuti1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Re: Door Lock Problem/Question
           From: elvisnocita@xxxxxx
      6. Re: Wheel bearing tech
           From: "Dave Swingle" <swingle@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. Re: Wheel bearing tech
           From: "Dave Swingle" <swingle@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. Ann Arbor DeLorean
           From: "James LaLonde" <deloreandmcxii@xxxxxxxxxx>
      9. Re: Wheel bearing tech
           From: "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     10. TV Delorean sighting
           From: abatt10347@xxxxxxx
     11. door locks again
           From: John Podlewski <john_podlewski@xxxxxxxxx>
     12. drivers trim loose
           From: "armac.rm" <armac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     13. RE: Wheel bearing tech
           From: jwit6@xxxxxx
     14. RE: Re: Wheel bearing tech
           From: jwit6@xxxxxx
     15. RE: Re: Wheel bearing tech
           From: jwit6@xxxxxx
     16. Re: eBay, Auction Fraud, Scams and Swindels
           From: "therealdmcvegas" <DMCVegas@xxxxxxxx>
     17. Re: Re: Preproduction Car On eBay--- Owner Reply
           From: Vin 5386 <delorean_stainless@xxxxxxxxx>
     18. D sightings in Southern New Jersey
           From: deloreanernst@xxxxxxx
     19. Re: Ann Arbor DeLorean
           From: "Dave Sontos" <dsontos@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 01:56:39 -0000
   From: "thinkstainless" <stldrgn@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: eBay, Auction Fraud, Scams and Swindels

Dear Members of The Delorean Message Board,

My name is Sean M. Corbett.

It has been over a year since the police came to my home and seized
my property. Which has recently all been returned to me except a De
Lorean that I had in my possession which was meant for one of my
customers.

I am not writting this post to tease, taunt, or intimidate anyone. My
purpose is to deliver a message who those who have been affected by
my actions of last year, to those who have mearly heard the one sided
story.

I have put up a website called Seller Beware, which is about Seller's
like me, who have become victimized by their buyers, ebay and their
supliers. http://sellerbeware.5u.com. Contained within this website,
is information about me, what I was doing, and how I got into
trouble. Detailed information about my victims has not yet been
disclosed due to the legal terms I am bound too until after
sentencing.

Hopefully not only will others benifit from my experience, but you as
the Delorean community can see that what I did was in good faith, and
was not intended to damage the De Lorean community. I love De
Loreans, and always have and always will. I have been a fan since I
was a kid and always dreamed of owning one. Please know that I am
kind man, that only got way over his head and never meant to hurt
anyone.

In fact, despite what you have heard from victims, or others, I will
post in the future actual exibits and testimony from my case on my
website for all those to read and to see the truth that needs to be
told.

Thank you for reading,

Sean M. Corbett
Chandler, Arizona