Re: ATTN!! to the WISCONSIN man who purchased my DeLorean in KENTUCKY.

Re: ATTN!! to the WISCONSIN man who purchased my DeLorean in KENTUCKY.

Most states have a form you can fill out that says you no longer own
the car - and you don't; you have your money don't you? By
transfering the title in another state word may never make it back
to Kentucky (no fun intended). They must have a way to handle that.
There is really nothing you can do to force someone to transfer the
title.

Harold McElraft - 3354

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Jennifer Tipton" <Jtipton@xxxx>