Re: ATTN!! to the WISCONSIN man who purchased my DeLorean in KENTUCKY.

Re: ATTN!! to the WISCONSIN man who purchased my DeLorean in KENTUCKY.

Hello, Im trying to track down the young man from Wisconsin purchased my
DeLorean about 4 or 5 months ago. We met each other thru this mailing list.
Admin's I ask that you please allow this to post, as I NEED to contact this
young man.

My old computer crashed completely, as in 100% and it will be many many
hundreds of dollars to recover my harddrive, therefore I dont have your
contact information anymore. Ive been hoping you would email me so that I
can send you out the spare blank DMC keys I still have.

With that said, the Commonwealth of Kentucky has contacted me and informed
me that Im required to Vehicle Exhaust Test the DeLorean within 7 days or
they are going to revoke my license.

I called to tell them this was a mistake and that I dont own the car anymore
and much to my suprise they told me that I DO still own the car....you have
NOT transferred the title yet. I absolutely need you to transfer the title
ASAP because as of this moment *I* am still the owner of that car. Call me
at 502-797-1845. I need the title transferred immediately.

Jennifer Tipton
Louisville Kentucky