one of John DeLorean's Golfing Buddies

Went to my first "local cruise-in" yesterday and won a door prize - $20 worth of
car wash coupons, weee hoooo! But more importantly I met an elderly gentleman who
is a personal friend of John DeLorean. When John worked at Pontiac & GM they
would get together and go golfing. And after coming down to Toledo, OH I guess
John grew fond of the Inverness Club (the Senior Open will be played there in a
few weeks).

I thought I'd share that with you all since this rarely happens amongst all the
cocane, BTTF and aluminum metal jokes.

Shannon Y
16506