door issues

I just got my doors all fixed with a new Lockzilla and solenoids and a
keyless entry and it works perfect everytime...except. The only problem I have is on
my passenger door when I unlock the door and open and close it and then try
to reopen it.....

I will use a ficticious story to help illustrate....

Lets say I am taking Jennifer Anniston out (my wife does not read the DML so
I can write this :-) and she gets out of the car...She then realizes she
forgot her purse (because of course she would be paying :-) If I try and reopen
the door a second time it hangs up on the front latch and will not open.

This makes no sense to me becasue I did not do anything except close the door
and reopen it. So I am guessing something internally is happening after its
reclosed...

If I hit the "lock" button and then "unlock" it will work again but then get
stuck when I reopen.....any ideas? I am guessing I need an adjustment inside
doors for the front latch rod or mechanism.

Mike C
2109