Re: Marv Stein's "Show & Shine" (London, Ontario)

Re: Marv Stein's "Show & Shine" (London, Ontario)

I was so concerned with my oil pressure last post I really just
mentioned the show in passing.

It was a GREAT time. Marv did an outstanding job as our fearless
leader!
We had a nice variety of cars for a smaller get together.. Awesome
painted D from Ron and Cheryl. Single Turbo from our high-roller Al!!
and a Twin turbo from the new-comer George from Ontario! Even a
Houston upgraded engine showed up briefly... owned by a member of the
rock band Kitty.

Marv's shooting for 25 cars next year I think... and believe me he'll
show you a good time!
And Don't make the same mistake I did, you too-macho cars-guys out
there. You're girlfriends and wives will love it too. I wish I'd have
dragged my girlfriend along. Antique shoppes, tea rooms, ICE CREAM
(she loves ice cream)... luxerious hotel. I would have gone and done
all this stuff WITHOUT a car show.... In addition to a great mini-
vacation you get to see tons of DeLoreans cruis'n to these places!?
What could be better?

I was great meeting EVERYONE!!! and thanks again Marvin!!
James 4009