Re: Replacement Angle Drive (For Right Hand Drive?)

Re: Replacement Angle Drive (For Right Hand Drive?)

Probably beat you to it.......When I got my car, I saw that the prior
owner had replaced that short piece of cable with a hunk of 1/8"
welding rod cut and ground to the right dimensions. Actually worked
pretty well until the housing of the angle drive broke. I had no idea
that this was not the original design until the new one arrived.

Dave S

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "content22207" <brobertson@xxxx>