      1. Re: DMC Houston Performance
           From: Louie G <louie@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. RE: Speedo Angle Drive Question
           From: darryl@xxxxxxxxxxxx
      3. Re: DMC Houston Performance
           From: "apgiapgi" <clarkdmc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Re: Speedo Angle Drive Question
           From: James Espey <james@xxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Re: cooling system  is being a pain. Info would help please
           From: "cdmcali" <cdmcali@xxxxxxxxx>
      6. RE: rough running
           From: "K. Creason" <dmc4687@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. Re: Re: Speedo Angle Drive Question
           From: Don Ekhoff <ekhoff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. Angle Drive Cable Windings
           From: "content22207" <brobertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      9. Re: Eliminating Angle Drive
           From: "content22207" <brobertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     10. RE: rough running
           From: "K. Creason" <dmc4687@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     11. RE: rough running
           From: "K. Creason" <dmc4687@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     12. Re: Speedo Angle Drive Question
           From: "Harold McElraft" <hmcelraft@xxxxxxx>
     13. Re: Eliminating Angle Drive
           From: "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     14. Re: cooling system  is being a pain. Info would help please
           From: "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     15. Receiver wiring harness equivalent
           From: "ksgrimsr" <knut.s.grimsrud@xxxxxxxxx>
     16. Spark advance (UVO?!) hose
           From: "content22207" <brobertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     17. RE: Re: Speedo Angle Drive Question
           From: "John Hervey" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     18. Replacement Angle Drive (For Right Hand Drive?)