Re: A few probs: shifting stiff, wont go(sometimes) dot 4 leak? , gas, t

Re: A few probs: shifting stiff, wont go(sometimes) dot 4 leak? , gas, temp sens

Adjust the shifter linkage as per the Workshop Manual (You do have ine
right?). Replace the clutch master AND slave cyliners AND the plastic
hydraulic line connecting them.
Check to see if the wire is attached to the temp sensor which is
located on the front of the engine on the right side.
Get a Tankzilla if having an accurate fuel guage is important to you.
The wobbly steering could be any or all of the following:
Bad tires (how old are they?)
Low tire pressures (the tire pressures on on the glove box door)
worn or bent steering and suspension parts
needs an alignment
bent rim
out of balance tire
You should also check that the car has had the recalls done, upgrade
the relays and circuit breakers, get a Fanzilla or something to
replace the fan fail relay or the bypass, change ALL of the fluids,
belts, and hoses, and pressure test the cooling system.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757