      1. LED Dash Update
           From: "Mike" <mquinto@xxxxxxxxx>
      2. A few probs: shifting stiff, wont go(sometimes) dot 4 leak? ,
gas, temp sensors
           From: "steve" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Contents of Oil Pan (Engine Failure)
           From: "cruznmd" <racuti1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Sat, 7 Jun 2003 21:59:41 -0700
   From: "Mike" <mquinto@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: LED Dash Update

Hi List,
My LED's came the other day I installed all 15 of them. I Left the
incandescent bulb in for the Battery light, until I can determine that the
power resistor from Jamstrait will make that LED work.
Tonight was the first time I drove my car at night. And I love the red
dash illumination. It really makes the dash gauges look updated. I thought
I was in the Fast and the Furious for a moment.

Before I installed the red LED's I installed the white ones for the
illumination. And they look allot better than the incandescents. They
stock bulbs are more of a dull yellow compared to the clear white
illumination from the White LED's

I added more pics of the dash in the photo area in yahoo groups
I'm waiting for my LED dome lights to arrive, when they do I will keep you
posted if they work or not.
http://www.lightingresearch.com/leds/led_dome_lights.htm

Regards,
Mike