Online pictiorial procedures for regular maint.

Online pictiorial procedures for regular maint.

Hello all,

Today was the first day that I had time to put the
car up on the lift and go through it. I have a whole
lot of replacement items that are ready to go on but
the heat outside today did not allow for any work to
be done.

Heres the deal. All of you know that the cap and
rotor are not the easiest items to get at. I have to
imagine however that there is a defacto procedure that
most people use for doing this. Wouldnt a webpage
with standardized picture format moderated by one
person Sound like a good idea.

I practically built my mustang with a chiltons
book. I dont have that option for the delorean. Im
sure most of you dont bring 30 issues of delorean
magazine to the auto shop to sift through either.
Trying to find anything with a search engine is a
waste of time, you get nothing but commercial ads.

I have seen the page at DMCNEWS.com with the list
of contributed material. I think however that a
visual instructional collection would be the way to
go.

Yes i guess i could have figured ou the cap and rotor
on my own. I imagine it requires removing the
Jetronic
fuel distribution block. I heard those lines are
under pressure and decided to wait till i had some
good answers.

Could have saved alot of time with a cap and rotor
replacement FAQ.

Your thoughts

jordan #11613