Running lights

Hello all,

Has anyone ever mess with the idea of having running lights on the
Delorean? I used to own one of the newer Camaros and my girlfriend
had a Firebird. Both had the DRL ( daylight running lights ) and in
my opinion it looked pretty sharp!
There has to be a plug in module of some sort to have the front turn
signals stay on bright during the day but at the same time dim when
your turn signal is engaged.
If anyone has an idea or steer me in the right direction it would be
great!
thnx,
Ski 4649

VegasCop1(at)lvcm.com