Re: [DML] Delorean Owners Assosiation

David, they've never taken any input well from what I've seen. It
bums me out to; I thought the statement "We exist to serve our
members, not the DeLorean community at large" says it best. You
attract more flies with honey than vinegars and statements like that
put people off from the start of there DeLorean ownership. I would
even venture so far as to say statements such as that could be
interpreted as elitist and possibly give people the wrong opinion of
DeLorean owners everywhere. I mean owning one of these cars should
be all about joy of it. Not this political/snobbish back and forth
war of words I at least see going on with the DOA. You know sadly if
they really feel the way Henry Breer represented them "he does seem
to be responding in some official manor" the DOA may very well find
itself becoming a bookmark in DeLorean history and not an author.

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, David Teitelbaum <jtrealty@xxxx>
wrote:
> This is a reply that I got from Henry Breer, a Director with the
DOA.
> This was an e-mail response to my public post on the DML. My feeling
> was that only by seeing it directly could you appreciate the tone.
> At the time I was trying to contact the DOA I was a member but my
> membership for having the article published has expired. My
> intention was to point out some areas of improvement, I guess they
> don't take criticism well. This e-mail is a telling look at how we
> are percieved by the DOA and their attitude to their "membership".
> I wonder why he had to respond in RED. Don't be too hard on him
> after all everyone is just a "volunteer" and doing this for the
> love of Deloreans?
>
> David Teitelbaum
> vin 10757
>
> Henry Breer wrote:

<snip -- excess quoted material trimmed>