Re: [DML] Delorean Owners Assosiation

--- stitsien <stitsien@xxxx> wrote:
I thought the statement "We exist to
> serve our
> members, not the DeLorean community at large"
- - - - - - - - - - -
I had not planned to enter this fracas, but Hank
Breer's comment, quoted above was too much.

As a successful retail entrepreneur, I am fully as
interested in what "non-customers" say about my store
as what my customers say. It is only by listening to
those non-customers that I can learn what I need to do
to be more successful.

I suggest this also applies to the DOA. The fact that
they are not interested in what non-members have to
say will continue to have a negative impact upon the
organization.

No Trevor, this is not pissing and moaning. It is
common sense from a member of nearly 20 years. I wish
the DOA attitude were different, but, alas, I don't
see that happening.

Dick Ryan
DOA 547
VIN 16867