DMCH's New Struts

I just caught the end of this thread today, I guess.

We had the struts re-made to the original specs from the factory drawings.
After testing a couple dozen samples of all three types (louvre, luggage
compartment, door), we had a significant quantity of each made for us. That
was the way we were able to lower the price so dramatically. A six strut kit
is now less than half what the cost used to be, and individual struts are as
much 60% less.

Using the screw-on vs crimp-on ends to identify one strut over another is
not a good way to tell the difference. ALL the struts sold for the DeLorean
today (at least the ones that I have seen either in person or in photos on
the web) are screw-on ends.

James Espey
DeLorean Motor Company
15023 Eddie Drive