Re: Replacement Horns.

I will vouch for the 138db Kragen horn swap. They look stock, but
are louder than the horns on my full-sized GM!

Note: I disassembled my old horns & found no sign of bug/dirt/grime
clogs causing premature failure. IMHO they just "wear out" and need
replacement every 20 years or so.

TM 6921

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "therealdmcvegas" <DMCVegas@xxxx>