Re: [DML] Replacement Horns.

The horns do indeed have the possibility to scoop up debris from the
road. And dirt an insects as well if you car has ever sat for any
period of time. Facing them back though, isn't something that I'd
reccomend. Even if the new ones only last half of the 46K miles that
the old ones have, I wouldn't sacrifice any portion of the safety of
having the full sound point forward, just to keep the horns from
getting clogged.

If you're concerned about damaging the horns, the I would rather
point them down like the horns on conventional cars to keep road
grime out. Otherwise, it's not really a high concern.

-Robert
vin 6585 "X"