Re: [DML] Power Antenna Question

Michael,

I purchased the Sony CDX-M800.

The crutchfield photos do not show the front powered down. However,
you can configure the stereo to never display anything on the front
cover. It looks like a tinted window. FYI: The cover is automatic
and retracts if you want to enter a CD or use the controls on the
inside.

I also added the XM Satellite Radio receiver in the glove box behind
the driver's seat. It fits perfectly.

Thanks

Bill
vin 6298

http://www.crutchfield.com/cgi-bin/S-NCryFpc5P26/ProdView.asp?
s=0&c=3&g=300&I=158CDXM800&o=m&a=0&cc=01&avf=N