Re: [DML] Clarification of the Coolant Self Bleeding Kit

Re: [DML] Clarification of the Coolant Self Bleeding Kit

It seems to me that saying that the self-bleeding kit is a bad idea because it covers up an underlying problem is rather like saying that the circuit breaker in the headlight circuit is a bad idea. After all, if everything is perfect, you don't really need it...

The point is that anything that adds to the robustness of a critical system is a Good Thing. But the point that such redundant systems shouldn't be used as a crutch is well-taken.

--Pete Lucas
VIN #06703