Re: Turn signals not working!! ASAP

I think you are on the right trail. Pin 6 should have power with the
key on to aux or run and the emergency flasher off. Another test for
the turn signal switch would be to jumper the LGN wire on the
flasher to one of the turn signal wires GW or GR with the switch to
aux or on.

Pin 6 gets power through fuse 4 to pin 5 when the emergency flasher
in off and key to aux or run. Fuse 6 feeds pin 6 when the emergency
flasher is engaged. Fuse 4 has to be OK for turn signals fuse 6 for
emergency flashers.

If the jumper does not cause the turn signal to activate it
indicates the flasher switch is probably defective. If the turn
signals activate then the turn signal switch is probably defective.

I hope you figure it out in time.

Harold McElraft - 3354