Turn signals not working!! ASAP

Hey,
Here is the deal! Car 10250 is going onto the movie scene and I had
to replace my window motor assembly this morning; 2.5 hours with no
cuts and bandages!! A little challenging but not bad.
The turn signal on my car just stopped working. The studio needs it
fixed by Saturday evening. I checked Fuse#4 okay; The emergency
flashers are working fine. Checked the schematic and this is what I
think:
1. Check power to Fuse#4.
2. Flasher unit must be working because the Hazard light circuit uses
it as well.
3.Turn signal switch could be defective.
4. Check pins 5 and 6 for continuity. If not, hazard switch defective.

I need an opinion from somebody on this. What is the most common
fault found for this symptom.

PS. I like to go back tomorrow to check the car once more.

Emails to: delorean@xxxx