fan over-ride switch

On my last DeLorean, years ago I installed an over-ride switch to manually turn on the fans if needed. I cannot locate any paperwork or diagram how I connected what to where. I recall that the wires were only in the cockpit area, non of them going directly to the fans themselves.
Can anyone assist? Send me a sketch?

Took the car out of storage and drove it yesterday for the first time this year. Started on the 1st turn. When they are fixed correctly, what a great feeling!!! Temp gauge stayed between the lines and the air works!

Marv
# 17707
marv@xxxx