Re: Porsche Motors in BTTF Deloreans

Yes in the BTTF 1 they did have the original Volvo motor in the car
but later on, the engine heads cracked or in other words went
POOF...which is also why they have to push the car out to the upper
lot whenever they want to display it. in BTTF 1&2 some cars did have
other engines just to safegaurd against another engine failure just
in case. Not only that, the DeLoreans used in the movie where in bad
shape anyway.. If u take the Universal VIP tour you can view 2 of
the DMC's out on the back parking lot. One is cut in half (pt2) for
certain angle shots in the movie and there is one they used in BTTF
3. and is in bad shape. As far as engines fitting? the rule in the
movie biz..is... MAKE IT FIT & WORK!! A total of 7 cars where used.
Well i hope this helps, "probably doesnt..." Have a good day!!

:)