Re: Sequential VIN Delorean reunions

David,

Just an FYI from a not too distant relative, VIN...10740 is one
of the severe collision damaged Deloreans I have. Not sure if it
will ever see VIN...10757 in person again, but if not rebuilt, I'm
sure it will live on in one of my refurbed cars or project cars.

Although there are variables in VIN assignment, such as early cars
taken off the line, converted to RHD and assigned later production
VIN's, in general, I think most Delorean owners enjoy finding or at
least knowing of Deloreans with a similar VIN to their car(s).

I agree with David 100% about getting Knut you VIN and production
information. I have forwarded all the information to Knut on all
of the Deloreans I own and have refurbished and sold. This really
is the best way to reconstruct the history of Delorean production.

Later,
Rich W.

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "David Teitelbaum <jtrealty@xxxx>"