RE: [DML] E.F.I.

You don't need a new intake to put EFI on the PRV. The Delorean heads already have the CIS injector port bungs which accept Bosch pintle style injectors. 170cc Injectors out of the Eagle PRV or the Mitsubishi 3.0 V6 fit right in. Pull the fuel dist and plug the mount holes, remove the metering flap, add an FPR, trigger off of the coil or add a hall sensor, add an AT sender, add a TPS, and either use the existing ET sender or add a new one on the thermostat housing. Dial in the mixtures on a dyno with ehxaust gas analyzer. This is just an overview. It's possible. And there are lots of options.
Jim
6147