Re: [DML] Electromotive anyone?

I recall getting a 10 HP gain over stock figures by going batch EFI (not sequential) and using the stock intake and exhaust. I think the CIS metering flap is the biggest obstruction on the intake side and with that out of the way, it breathes easier. When my car came out of storage, it had a trashed CIS system. For me the benefits of EFI are in its simplicity, tunability, reliability and performance. I think I did the whole conversion for about a grand including the ECU. If I was to have restored the CIS, the fuel dist, accumulator, CIS injectors, cold start valve, and injector lines would have cost me more than that just to start.
Jim 6147