[DML] Can I get some advise please -->Re: Rear ended and insurance

[DML] Can I get some advise please -->Re: Rear ended and insurance

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, kaipur@xxxx wrote:
<SNIP>
> In the end, you'd be better off looking for a specialized insurance
> company that deals with classics, historic cars, and exotics. You
may pay
> more but you will more likely get the coverage you need.
<SNIP>

Just to clear everything up, insurance can easily be had for the
DeLorean. Of course it's in the form of classic car insurance, and
has milage restrictions. So if you only see the road on occasional
weekends, then you've got no worries. But myself, I haven't spent the
past 3 years bringing my car back onto the road just to have an
insurance company tell me "No, you can't drive your car." because my
policy has a milage restriction. Pretty much the only drawback to
owning a daily driver...

-Robert
vin 6585 "X"