Re: [DML] BOnded title

I recently acquired some information by going to this website, <A HREF="www.kitcar.com/titles.html">
www.kitcar.com/titles.html</A>, and inquired about if one were to build their
own vehicle or even rebuild and here is the reply I got:

"Hello:

Please visit our website to read about how our service works, once
you replicar is completed.

Since replicars do not have manufacturer assigned VINs, there are
three locations from which the stamped number can be legally used
for the VIN and the number must always be visible after
completion:?

The frame, the chassis or the engine block, in this order of
preference

Once you have received our DMV issued documents of ownership,
you would treat the vehicle as any other purchased vehicle when
registering it with your home state.

To obtain our free information packet to get started with our
service, we would need your mailing address, as well as the year,
make and model of what your car looks like so we can denote the
accurate processing fee.? It is also a critical poiint because the
ownership documents MUST be processed and match what anyone
looking at the car sees <for instance, a police officer or inspection
station>.

Sheila

US Title Service
http://www.futuretech-enterprises.com/us-auto";