Re: [DML] Re: Bauerle - TAB Supports

Toby,

I installed Dave Brackets on my V8 DeLorean in addition to changing bolts. However, prior to installing the brackets I measured the movement of the bolt end under full load acceleration using a piece of clay.

I then installed the brackets and remeasured the movement. The brackets reduced the forward movement of the end of the bolt by almost 1/2".

They clearly are to me superior to just having a bolt into the frame for high horsepower applications.

BOB