Re: No Heat

I had the same problem and it did turn out to be the "hot water
valve". You can feel the two metal pipes going to the heater core
they are easy to get to on the passenger side foot well towards the
front of the center console area.

The valve has a spring that rusts up and sticks. You can do a quick
fix by messing with the spring until it pops back into place, but it
probably wont turn off when the AC is on any more.

Adam